Trump promised to only hire the best people:
- Michael Flynn – National Security Adviser, turned out to be a Foreign Agent for another country. Has plead guilty to Felony counts.
- Paul Manafort – Campaign Manager, also turned out to be a Foreign Agent for another country. Has been convicted on (8) Felony counts and has plead guilty to other Felony counts.
- Rick Gates – Deputy Campaign Manager, has plead guilty to Felony counts.
- George Popolopodus – Trump Campaign Foreign policy adviser. Has plead guilty to Felony count.
- Michael Cohen – Trump’s personal Lawyer, has plead guilty to several Felony counts.
- Rex Tillerson – Secretary of State. Trump said Tillerson was “as dumb as a rock”
- Jeff Sessions – Attorney General. Trump said “Jeff Sessions never took control of the Justice Department”
- Scott Pruitt – Environmental Protection Agency. Pruitt was facing more than a dozen investigations into his taxpayer-funded travel, questionable spending decisions, use of aides to conduct personal errands and other matters when he resigned.
- Wilbur Ross – Commerce Secretary – Ross may have violated conflict-of-interest rules while divesting hundreds of millions of dollars in assets, two watchdog organizations have alleged.
- Ryan Zinke – Interior Secretary. Ryan Zinke has been the subject of at least 15 investigations or requests for probes, ranging from his use of private travel to threatening two Alaska Republican senators over one of their votes on health-care legislation.
Donald Trump considers these people as “The Best People”