In 2015 Donald Trump said he would release his tax returns as soon as the IRS was done completing their Tax Audit on his returns for years 2012-2014.
We have now started 2019, so Trump’s 2012 Tax return is seven years ago, his 2013 return is six years ago, and his 2014 is five.
- How long does it usually take for the IRS to complete a tax audit?
- What is the story with Trump’s tax returns for 2015 – 2017, which were after the time period Trump said were under audit? Can he release them?
- Do all of Trump’s tax return just automatically get audited, and if so, why?
- If it takes the IRS more than five (5) years to complete a tax audit, can we assume there was serious problems with the return?
- Has anyone seen the IRS Agent that is working on the Trump Tax Audits?
- Is that IRS Agent missing?
- If so, has anyone called the police to report that person missing?
- Did Trump have someone from the Trump Crime Family kidnap the IRS Agent?
- Has that IRS Agent been obstructed from completing the Tax Audits?
- Why isn’t Trump screaming for the IRS to complete the Tax Audits, so he can release then as he promised he would?