NATIONAL DEBT DAILY UPDATE AND QUESTIONS:
National Debt Today 01/06/19: 21 Trillion 918 Billion
National Debt 1/20/17: 19 Trillion 947 Billion
The National Debt has increased ONE (1) TRILLION 971 BILLION, since Donald Trump took office.
- Will the National Debt under the Trump Administration increase by (2) TRILLION before Trump finishes his 2nd year in office?
- Since Trump Campaigned to “Wipe-Out” the National Debt in eight (8) years, how will he accomplish this, if the National Debt continues to increase every year?
- If Donald Trump cannot even Balance the Budget during what he calls a “Booming Economy” when will he be able to do it?
- Do you think that Donald Trump, giving the largest portion of the recent Tax Cut Bill to the wealthiest people, was an effective way to reduce the National Debt?
- Would you seek financial help from someone who went Bankrupt six (6) times?
- Why did Voters do just that, by voting for Trump The Bankruptcy King?
Sources: U.S.National Debt Clock, Congressional Budget Office